Frequently Asked Questions
Buying A Watch
- Use the “Watch Finder Webform” providing us your contact information and a description of the watch you wish to buy
- We'll contact you with price and payment terms and answer all your questions before proceeding
- When you’re are ready, we will immediately begin a global search with a small refundable deposit and present you with the best options. In the unlikely event we can’t find you a better deal your deposit will be 100% refunded within 24hrs, no questions asked.
- Once you give us the thumbs up on the watch of your dreams, the remainder of the payment is finalized, and we will procure the watch on your behalf
- We put the watch through its paces and conduct a full inspection of your timepiece for authentication, condition, and function within COSC standards (-4/+6 seconds)
- Once the watch passes our battery of tests, its safely packed and shipped directly to you typically arriving in 24-48hrs via FedEx Overnight shipping fully tracked and insured by IFS Inforsure.
- If there are any issues on receipt simply notify us the same day of receipt and we will correct any issue.
- Don’t let dishonest, greedy, and deceptive people steal your hard-earned money. Contact us today and let’s get started.
We guarantee we will beat the buy or sell price offered by any major online re-seller.
We are committed to selling authentic watches we would love to own, at the best possible price, and we back it up. We allow returns on watches for 72 hours if watch does not come as described or is damaged on arrival.
Many of our clients upgrade to a more desirable timepiece as their tastes evolve. Our buyback program enables them to easily move into watches over time which might otherwise be unattainable. If you’ve purchased a watch from us, we will guarantee at least 70% of the purchase price or Fair Market Value if we buy the piece back in excellent condition.
This allows you to quickly maximize sales value without the time, effort, expense, and risk associated with wholesalers, auction platforms, and scammers.
The best price that we offer is our wire price which saves you 3.1 percent. We do not offer any further discounts as our goal is to provide you with the best pricing and product in the pre-owned watch market. Overnight insured shipping anywhere in the U.S. is complimentary.
We do ship internationally on a case by case basis. Customers are responsible for any applicable import duties.
Heritage Watch Dealers is protected by a 256-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) so your information is completely secure. We will never sell or distribute your information to anyone.
Selling A Watch
- Provide your contact information and description of the watch you wish to sell. For most popular models, a qoute will be provided the same business day.
- Accept initial offer, complete customer agreement
- Ship it to Heritage Watch Dealers with provided Fed Ex overnight insured label
- Once the watch has been inspected, we will wire funds, or you can use the funds toward a purchase
Once you accept our initial offer, we’ll email you a FedEx shipping label with instructions on how to pack your watch to send to us. FedEx labels are emailed to you within one (1) business day after the initial offer has been accepted and the customer agreement has been completed and signed.
We will email you instructions on how to package your watch correctly.
Drop your package off at a staffed Fed Ex location. The facility must be owned and staffed by Fed Ex- Our insurance only covers Fed Ex owned and operated facilities so please contact us if you have specific questions. We strongly encourage you to get a receipt including the package weight, this can help if there are any shipment issues.
Our in-house watchmaker will authenticate your timepiece and ensure it meets our standards for condition & function. Once the watch passes inspection, we will contact you for your preferred payment method.
While we love watches of all price points Heritage Watch Dealers specialized in luxury timepieces (Rolex, Patek Phillipe, Audemars Piguet, etc.). You can see most of the brands we deal with are listed here. When in doubt please feel free to contact us with questions.
We also only acquire well cared for watches that meet the standards our clients expect and we prioritize our customers trade-ins as a convenience. Therefore, we are not able to purchase every timepiece that is offered. If we cannot purchase your timepiece, we will be happy to assist you in identifying alternative option.
We will provide you email confirmation once your payment has cleared, tracking details will be sent same day.
We guarantee that every watch we source, and sell is 100% authentic and is as described.
Every watch has been tested on a timegrapher to verify it meets COSC standards. If a watch is determined to need service, it will be serviced by our watchmaker. We do not service watches that were not purchased from us.
We offer a complimentary one-year service warranty for time keeping on all watches. Service time will be quoted following inspection and will vary depending on parts and service needed. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs. We recommend FedEx priority overnight insured.
Men’s watches typically are sent out fitting a 7-7.5” wrist. If you need a larger size than that please let us know we will acquire additional links at cost and size watch prior to shipment.
We do not customize watches however we have a network of jewelers we can recommend for customization.
We strive to source watches as complete sets wherever possible. However, we understand boxes and papers can be easily misplaced. In addition, many clients prefer the discount we can provide if the watch doesn’t come with original box and papers. Accordingly, we will source a watch to your specifications.
No. We use stock photos to provide you an idea of the inventory we can access through our network of trusted dealers. Before we source a watch for you, we will provide detailed photos of the actual watch.